Friday, September 28, 2012

A hectic week with a lot to show for it ^_^

Hi dear friends!
 
This has been a super stressful week, mainly because of my reg. 9-5 job...I get extra stressed when it takes my free time away from doing my pottery, but today is friday, and until monday morning, I rule my weekend ^_^
 
I have been making, glazing and firing many pieces this week, but let me show you all my goodies
 
Enjoy the photos
My new dessert dish line YUM! ^_^


This line will offer the possibilities of customizing the text and color! so cute!..coming very soon! *_^

This is the large batch of yarn bowls that were in queue from orders, they were glazed, high fired and shipped to their happy owners ^_^
 

A fabulous thing happens when I open the lid to a cooled kiln after a high fire!
All the great finished new pieces! so perfect *_^
 




All the orders get wrapped up and shipped..a happy process!, I love wrapping ! ^_^



 

I haven't knitted in a few months, but it always helps me find a little zen time to have a knitting project...so I worked on a chic and super easy triangle knitted scarf in a very chic bubblegum pink!
I am absolutely loving it!  My yarn bowl customers will receive a copy of this pattern with their purchase ^_^




 


Between all my work, house chores, pottery, knitting and family, I take the time to enjoy all the little things around me, I am so thankful for all I have, I am very blessed and God is to be thanked! ^_^



My sweet baby Chloe, the apple of my eye *_^

I am so looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend ^_^  I hope you have a beautiful weekend yourself!

XoX, Meli

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your porcelain cups! This is a great blog Meli...keep it up very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete