Friday, September 21, 2012

New designs, acorns and mushrooms, Oh my!

Latest bisque-load, started on frid. @ 10am   *_^
Hello friends!

I've had a super busy week in the studio!

I worked on photographing and listing new items
Designed and Printed MHP's Etsy Gift Cards
Created beautiful "YUM" dessert dishes
Collected Leaves & Acorns ^_^


I've been preparing for the holiday rush!...well I am hoping it will be a rush! *_^ . This will be my first holiday selling on Etsy, so I am excited to see how my work does ^_^

New Gift Card Design! ^_^
 
I looove the design part, when I create new exciting things! ^_^
 
 

 
 
On another note, I have been loving the weather we've been having!, it has gotten chilly, the sunsets have been stunning and I've been going crazy photographing gorgeous nature gifts ^_^
 
 
I hope you have loads of lovely weekend plans, enjoy them! ^_^
 
XoX, Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment