Friday, October 12, 2012

I love fall! ^_^

Happy friday dear friends!; last week I was having issues with blogger, I guess they resolved them since I am able to post today ^_^
 
I have so much to share!; first off, I was accepted to be part of the "Giving Market" taking place in Apex, NC on Nov. 3rd, this is on a darling downtown in a gorgeous historical Baptist church!; This will be my very first craft show, so I am equal parts of excited and nervous!, I have soooo much to do and very little time to get it all done
Downtown Apex, NC a lovely and quaint slice of history overflowing with great shops and restaurants!
 

I have been working on yarn bowl, jewelry dishes and new jewelry lines, they should all be done in about 2-3 weeks tops!, many of my orders are becoming personalized/monogrammed, so those will be as always, made to order, so as much as I am working hard now, the work doesn't stop, and I honestly do not want it to ^_^
 
 
Making porcelain daisies ^_^

I have a huge selection of jewelry pieces that I know will do great on the craft show and open house I'm having... These are gorgeous, delicate and unique





A Pile of beautiful earrings ^_^
 
Amongst all the work and dedication it takes to try to create my dream business, I make sure I sneak in personal pleasures, like knitting, baking, shopping (my exercise of choice *_^, and spending time outside with my hubby and baby doggy ^_^)
 


 


A few of my favorite things ^_^
 
Gorgeous baby roses from the fresh market, a weekly delight for me and my home ^_^
My addictive homemade oatmeal-raisin-coconut cookies, to DIE for!




The fuel of my life, starbucks Frappuccino! ^_^
Fall fabulousness!


My pumpkin haul!, I will be going back for more next week...I have a total weakness for pumpkins!


I hope you are enjoying life and have wonderful plans for the weekend! 

XoX, Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment