Friday, November 8, 2013

 
Happy friday lovely friends!; I am so behind on my blogging, and really, on many other things, but why bore you with lament?, instead I wanted to share what my current obsession is, and this is nothing new for me really, my nearest and dearest know that I am a glitzy girl, I love everything that shimmers and shines, and this list of course includes silver and gold!. As the holidays near, I turn to inspirational images to choose my holiday decor theme, and in turn, it also inspires my porcelain pieces for Muddy Heart!.
My crush of the moment is GOLD!, yes, tons of gold!, so I have chosen the best of both worlds and that is to pair gold and silver for my holiday home decor.
My gold rush affair doesn't just end there!, it is also portrayed on my latest winter collection , which mixes the oppulent look of gold leaf with the delicate texture of porcelain ceramics. A match made in heaven!
 
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment