Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello! ^_^

Hi there!, thanks for stopping by; I decided to create a blog for my pottery shop to share my work, my life and other goodies in between ^_^

Today I have felt in a x-mas mood, so I played some Bing Crosby while I worked on designing the adorable gift wrapping I will be using during the holidays to delight my customers ^_^








I am designing my own boxes of various sizes to accommodate my porcelain pieces..this one is holding a beautiful maple leaf tree ornament from my winter forest collection.

It is funny because I get sooo much enjoyment when I am ready to ship my orders out and get to wrap them up all cute!; my Mom says I have always loved to wrap gifts...and unwrap them! *_^

I think that the packaging and presentation is as important as the gift itself!...so I have been online spending oodles of time on google and pinterest for creative gift wrapping ideas...and I have so many ideas now I'm having a hard time picking just one!...

Well, it is 2am here in lovely NC, and I think I should go to bed before I start seeing double...*_^


XoX, Meli
Muddy Heart Pottery

No comments:

Post a Comment