Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy 2013!

 Happy New Year!

I hope your holidays went smoothly, but most importantly, that you enjoyed them with family and friends!; May 2013 be a healthy, happy and prosperous year for you and your loved ones!

Mine was filled with amazing food, loving family and dear friends as well as lots of gifts and tons of great ideas for my handmade business. I gotta say, I had set a goal for myself when I started, and by the end of the year, I tripled that goal!, that lets me know that I am capable of way more than I think I am, and that is such an amazing realization!, sometimes our biggest critic is ourselves, and to know that we're honestly in awe of our accomplishments, well that is flat out FANTASTIC!




So aside from all the winter wonderfulness, of course one of my special highlights were the amazing gifts I got!. From boots, to sweaters to vintage jewelry to gift cards from Starbucks  one of my amazing new toys is the SUPER useful slab roller, courtesy of my amazing hubby. This 20 lb gadget allows me to flatten a smooth sheet of porcelain clay at my desired thickness, this is amazing news for my hands, as pounding and rolling the clay is not an easy task, and with my new roller baby, I can do this fast & easy!. Thanks baby! *_^

Since it is a new year, and that always results in resolutions for everyone, I thought it appropriate, if not fitting, to create a line of inspirational bracelets, to give the wearer a boost of confidence, strength and to remind them of a special message that in the heart, has mountain-moving meaning.

I have many deigns, which I will be listing this weekend, so far you can get your hands on the "Believe" one, which is already for sale in my Etsy shop.




 Any-who, I will be getting back to my roller baby, I swear I hear it calling my name...Meli, come play with me... lol.... ok maybe not, but I will take off to work on some cool new designs.

See you all next friday, have a splendid weekend and an amazing new week!.

Toodles,
Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment